JBL Tune 215BT specs, reviews | best wireless earphones

JBL Tune 215BT specs, reviews | best wireless earphones. JBL launched its new JBL Tune 215BT with nice features.
JBL Tune 215BT specs, reviews | best wireless earphones

JBL Tune 215BT  is a strong build wireless earphone that supports both ios, android.

Specification:
  • Enjoy balanced sound without artificially enhanced Bass and volume that hurts your ears. This helps you enjoy the full bandwidth of crystal clear audio with no distortion
  • 12.5mm Dynamic Drivers cased in ergonomically designed comfort fit earbuds
  • 16 Hours Playtime under optimum audio setting
  • Quick Charging - 10 min of charge provides one 1 Hour playtime and while overall charging takes less than 2 Hours
  • Multi-Point Connectivity allowing seamless switch between two devices
  • Enjoy lossless quality music with Bluetooth 5.0
  • With 3 Button remote, access Hands free calling or enable Voice Assistance activation on your mobile device
  • Durable Tangle-free flat cable for comfortable wear and carry
  • What’s in the box: 1 x Tune 215BT headphones, 1 x Charging Cable, 1 x Warranty Card, 1 x Warning Card, 1 X Safety Sheet, 1 x QSG Sheet

 

It has 6 different colors black, gold, white, green, blue, purple.

 

 
Description: Introducing JBL TUNE 215BT wireless earbud headphones with JBL Pure Bass Sound. Thanks to the 16-hour battery life they can wirelessly stream high quality JBL Pure Bass sound and provide hands-free call management. Inside the premium housing is a pair of 12.5mm drivers which will punch out some serious bass, while the soft, ergonomically shaped earbuds ensure the listening experience remains comfortable for long-listening hours. In addition, a three-button remote with mic on a tangle-free cable lets you control music and calls and access your devices’ voice assistant. The multi-point connection allows you to never miss a call, making the JBL TUNE 215BT your everyday companion for work, at home and on the go.


Some Public Review: 


I don't know why people give negative rating to genuine products. I found this bluetooth neckband good but there are always pros and cons in every single product and to me its perfect
Pros:
1- Decent sound quality
2- Great build quality
3- Amazing battery life
4- These are comfortable because i like the Half-in-ear Earbuds (personal choice).
5- Type C Charging
6- Intelligent self switch (like it automatically detects between two devices where music is playing) this one is favorite to me.
7- All media and call controls available + Assistant
Cons:
1- No Environmental noise cancellation while calling.
2- No magnetic attach on buds
3- To me the wire which remains on Neck should be wider so that it will properly stick to my neck (personal opinion)
In long term my only concern is how long will these last...most of the products don't last long these days 😃 but for this i Hope for better.


TL;DR - Good earphones with average bass + Dual Connect is a boon(4.5/5)
Overall the earphones are worth the price i.e. 1799. I bought these as secondary earphones and I'm not disappointed. I have been using them for a day and overall audio quality is quite good. The bass is not that good so if you want a better bass, you will have to configure the EQ according to your needs, but the voice + music is quite clear and crisp.
I even played a few games and the lag was almost minimal but honestly wireless can never have zero latency but it was definitely playable. It also has support for AAC so that might come in handy if you want better audio quality by compromising battery Life a bit.
Battery life is pretty decent as I own a pair of Sennheisers Headphones and they give battery output of 30 hrs but they are quite big and heavy whereas these are very light and small. I haven't charged these once but they are still at 70%(in-box charge) after about 4+ hrs of usage.
Also the dual Connect feature is saviour as now I longer have to switch if I want to attend to a call on my phone or do work on my laptop which saves a lot hassle.
This is worth buying for 1800 bucks if you want a pair of wireless earphones.



I am very happy with the performance of JBL 215BT

It truly suits if you are a TRUE MUSIC LOVER and not wanting too much of Bass (NOISE)
It's really comfortable in terms of fit for longtime usage while having office calls & during my exercise schedules.
The finish and quality of product is very good for the launch price it is available for Rs.1899
Also the delivery from Amazon was super quick.

Finally a great product from JBL.



For someone who listens to assorted English music all the time on Spotify premium, this new 2021 model is disappointing.

I am not saying it’s a bad earphone to buy - the sound clarity is amazing but the bass depth is negligible and the whole set lacks the loudness factor. It had me check the volume button on my iPhone just to be sure!

The earpiece are also not the ones that go inside the ear but like the ones you get on the iPhone earphones. Not very convenient in my opinion. It also impacts the sound quality as they don’t get inside the ear canal. No magnetic lock either.

I bought this as my realme earphones stopped working exactly after one year, mostly due to the rough handling on my side. I wanted to buy the same orange realme again but while browsing saw this model, googled it and then decide to buy it because of the JBL brand.

Been listening on it the last few hours, and I honestly feel dissatisfied.



I hope you like JBL Tune 215BT specs, reviews | best wireless earphones

Thanks,

Post a Comment

1 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Comment Here...